Type: College Courses
Duration: One or two years full-time, depending on study programme.
This course is for academy-level sports students to help maximise their chances of developing a career. With sports academies in football, rugby (union and league) and netball, as well as individuals who compete in athletics, golf and martial arts, this programme helps support professional sporting development as well as academic. Different study options are available to suit your needs.
- One-year Extended Certificate, including English and Maths
- One-year Foundation Diploma
- Two-year Diploma, including English and Maths
- Two-year Extended Diploma.
What You Study
- Performance and excellence
- Performance analysis
- Sports nutrition
- Sports massage
- Training programming
- Organising sports events
- Work experience and employability skills
- English and Maths, as required.
Four GCSEs at grade 4 or C or equivalent, preferably including English and Maths, or a relevant BTEC Level 2. A satisfactory reference is also needed. Apply online.